Why join the IIA?
Be recognised as an active, and proactive internal audit professional. And make a difference to your organisation by joining the Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors.
10 ways you will benefit from IIA membership:
- Browse our dedicated online resources. A wealth of
helpful information including the latest IIA professional
- Ask the resource team for personal, expert support
- Take one of our qualifications to build your internal
- Demonstrate your professional commitment by signing up to the
IIA's Code of Professional Conduct and International Standards
- Read Audit & Risk magazine,
delivered six times a year: the knowledge, trends and people
shaping our profession. Plus news and insight for members only,
- Take part in our free webinars for members only
- Stay up-to-date through our monthly Audit & Risk Direct
- Save on training courses, seminar and
events. And save more through IIA Advantage, our lifestyle, travel
and business benefits package
- Join our network of 8,000 members in the UK and Ireland and
180,000 internal auditing professionals worldwide. Connect with
internal auditors near you through our regional network.
- Show your commitment to your career and demonstrate your
professionalism by being part of the most relevant, forward
thinking body for internal auditors in the UK and Ireland.
Find out more about IIA membership
If you're ready to join, go to How to join for membership forms.
We would very much like to welcome you as a member. Please get in touch on 020 7498 0101 or email@example.com if we can help with any questions about your application.