Full EQA review
External quality assessment is all about helping you improve the service you are delivering to your organisation.
It is a supportive, sympathetic process that identifies opportunities for development, and ultimately helps you prove the value you and your team represent to your business.
The full EQA review is the most comprehensive service we offer. You will be allocated an experienced review team, and you should expect it to take at least 8 days.
A full EQA review is a two-stage process:
- Confidential surveys of audit committee members, senior executives and staff
- One to one interviews with key people to explore the current performance and look at areas for improvement.
- Building on the information gathered in stage one, the assessment team compiles a detailed review looking at how internal audit is positioned in your organisation: its scope, responsibilities, resources, structure and activity.
- The team examines selection of audit engagements according to the Standards and policies and procedures.
- The culmination of the review is a detailed report giving our
assessment of your conformance to the Standards, and
EQA service - activity flow chart
The reviews can be tailored according to your needs, and for this reason the costs vary, but you will expect to pay from £10,000.
How to book
For more information call 020 7819 1911 or email Chris.email@example.com
Read our guide on how to prepare and what to expect from an EQA