Our customers are our number one priority
This is based on the things that you have told us matter to you. We are committed to delivering your expectations in all your dealings with us. We expect this to be the reality of what you experience every time you use our services.
What you can expect from us
- Professional: We will be courteous and respectful in all our dealings with you
- Responsive: We will encourage and listen to your feedback and tell you what action we propose
- Timely: We will reply to all your enquiries promptly, and in accordance with our customer service standards
- Knowledgeable: Your enquiry will be dealt with by well informed staff
- We will train our staff to deliver excellence in customer service.
- We will ensure that our staff strive to deliver our customer service standards at all times.
- Our staff will be aware of and apply the IIA's diversity policy.
- We will reply to your enquiries promptly and answer all of your questions accurately. If you have a problem with one of our services we will try to resolve it as soon as possible.
- We will regularly invite your feedback on the quality of our services and will report on our findings.
- We will keep a record of any complaints received and action taken. Feedback and complaints will be reported to the IIA's senior management team.
- During office hours we will aim to answer all telephone calls within 15 seconds. If we are unable to do so we will offer you the option to leave a message or to be redirected to our switchboard.
- If we are in the office we will reply to any voicemails the same day. If we are out of the office we will leave an alternative contact number for you.
- We will answer all incoming letters and emails within three working days of receipt.
- We will aim to answer all your questions in one reply using plain English and avoiding jargon. If we need to do some research we will tell you how long we expect this to take and when you can expect a full reply.
- Our replies will be accurate and comprehensive. We will keep our frontline staff well informed so that they can provide you with the very best service.
Our complaints procedure
We recognise that despite our best efforts there may be occasions when you are not satisfied with the service we have provided. If that happens we ask that you let us know what the problem is as soon as possible.
In the first instance please speak with the member of staff directly involved. They will always try to solve the problem at the time that you contact them.
If you are still unhappy please write or speak to the customer services manager:
020 7819 1904
The customer services manager will investigate your complaint and reply to you within 10 working days. If a full reply is not possible at this stage because we are still investigating your complaint then we will tell you when we expect to be able to supply a full response. This will be within 20 working days of your original complaint.
You will receive a full written explanation of our findings and any action we have taken, or propose to take. We will review our processes where necessary.
If you are not satisfied with the solution offered, or the way that your complaint has been dealt with, please refer the matter to the chief executive:
The chief executive will review your complaint, how it has been handled and whether any further action is needed. All such complaints will receive a full reply from the chief executive within 20 working days of receipt.