Student membership: Join today
Join today to study for our professional qualifications
Student membership is for internal auditors who want to study for the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
Membership costs £184 and your subscription will run to 31 March 2018. There is a one-off application fee of £124 to pay.
- Student membership costs £184 and your membership will run until 31 March 2018
- There is a one-off application fee of £124
- The CIA Learning System, which includes books and an online learning tool, costs £500 +VAT
These fees do not include the CIA application fee or the cost of taking exams. Please read the cost of studying the CIA before you proceed.
The form below will ask you to choose a region. Take a quick look here to see which one you want to be linked to.
By applying for membership you are agreeing to:
- Abide by the IIA's Code of Professional Conduct including the Code of Ethics
- Comply with the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- Uphold the IIA's CPE policy
- Our membership terms and conditions
We advise you to read the certification candidate handbook before you register.
Once you've submitted this form you will receive an invoice via email within a day or two. Payment must be received within 30 days of the invoice date after which standard prices will apply.
How we will use your information
We will use your information to deliver your member services and process any other orders or requests you may have. You may update your information and mailing preferences online or by emailing email@example.com
Your privacy is important to us and we will never share your information with any third parties other than our contracted suppliers (for example, to arrange delivery of your member magazine).
For more information on please read our data protection policy
We may provide confirmation of your membership status to your current or prospective employers or employment reference agencies. By submitting this form you consent to our doing so.
Terms and conditions
Please read the terms and conditions