Why join the IIA?
Be recognised as an active and proactive internal audit professional, and make a difference to your organisation by joining the Chartered IIA.
10 ways you will benefit from membership:
- Access our dedicated technical resources – extensive and detailed guidance, helpsheets and checklists to help you perform your role.
- Contact the technical team direct to get personalised advice: no problem too small, no challenge too big!
- Take one of our qualifications to build your internal auditing career.
- Demonstrate your professional commitment by signing up to the IIA's Code of Professional Conduct and International Standards.
- Receive Audit & Risk magazine six times a year: read about the knowledge, trends and people shaping our profession. Access news and features on the Audit & Risk website too.
- Take part in our free member-only webinars.
- Stay up-to-date through our monthly email newsletter.
- Save £200 on our training courses and annual conference, Internal Audit 2017.
- Join our network of 9,000 members in the UK and Ireland and 180,000 internal auditing professionals worldwide.
- Show your commitment to your career and demonstrate your professionalism by being part of the most relevant, forward thinking body for internal auditors in the UK and Ireland.
Ready to join?
Decide which membership is right for you.