Ten ways you benefit from membership
- Access detailed guidance on every aspect of internal audit in resources. Need help with a specific issue?
- Ask the technical team and receive personalised advice
- Update your skills with free breakfast briefings and short open courses you can complete in a lunch hour
- Take our professional qualifications to build your career in internal audit
- Connect with peers through our regional network
- Receive Audit & Risk magazine six times a year, and access daily news and insight on the Audit & Risk website
- Network with other members at events and conferences
- For an international perspective, visit the IIA Global site
- Learn more through our training programme. Members save £200 on courses!
- Help shape the profession: we represent members' views with policy-makers, regulators and media
When you joined, and when you renew your IIA membership every year, you agree to follow:
- The Code of Professional Conduct including the Code of Ethics
- International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- Our policy for Continuing Professional Education
For any questions about your membership benefits, contact us at email@example.com or call 020 7498 0101.