Guidance and technical support
- Access detailed guidance on every aspect of internal audit through the Chartered IIA website and IIA Global.
- Ask the dedicated technical team for personalised advice and guidance.
- Stay updated either online or face-to-face with webinars and breakfast briefings which are held throughout the year.
- Take our professional qualifications to build your career in internal audit.
- Choose from more than 40 short skills courses and specialist subjects per year. Members save £200!
- Study online in your own time: short courses are currently available and more online content is coming soon.
- Receive Audit & Risk magazine six times a year, and access daily news and insight on the Audit & Risk website.
Networking and events
- Connect with peers through the regional network – each region hosts a wide range of their own events.
- Attend major conferences in Scotland, Ireland and the South West in addition to our flagship annual conference in central London.
- Follow the Chartered IIA on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Contribution to the internal audit profession
- Help shape the profession: we represent members' views with policy-makers, regulators and media.
- Influence policy and regulation and contribute to the development of guidance by participating in our volunteer-led guidance working group.
When you joined, and when you renew your IIA membership every year, you agree to follow:
For any questions about your membership benefits, contact us at email@example.com or call 020 7498 0101.