Welcome to IIA Ireland iia.org.uk/ireland
The IIA Ireland committee has members representing the public sector, private sector and financial services. The committee is divided into 3 sub-committees who organise general and specific networking events for members.
Our three sub-committees are:
- conference organising
- training & events
If you would like to get involved in any area or aspect of IIA Ireland, please contact us – we would love to hear from you!
Jennifer Hurley, Chair
Seminars, conferences and networking sessions
IIA Ireland organises a number of events locally. Below are a list of the seminars, conferences and networking sessions we have lined up for 2019:
- 30 April (morning) - Internal audit 3.0 (Cork)
- 30 April (afternoon) - Internal audit 3.0 (Limerick)
- 16 May - Value for money contract audits, Dublin
We also host training courses, which vary in length and theme. These are as follows:
- 14 - 16 May/ 17 - 19 September - An introduction to internal auditing, Dublin
- 28 May - Agreeing findings and actions - a collaborative approach, Dublin
- 4 June - Auditing enterprise-wide risk management (ERM), Dublin
- 18 June - Auditing fraud, Dublin
Ireland Region Contact
The IIA Ireland network is supported by regional coordinator Mandy Coleman, who can be reached at email@example.com or on + 353 1 284 9669
Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.