Welcome to IIA Ireland iia.org.uk/ireland
The IIA Ireland committee has members representing the public sector, private sector and financial services. The committee is divided into 3 sub-committees who organise general and specific networking events for members.
Our three sub-committees are:
- conference organising
- training & events
If you would like to get involved in any area or aspect of IIA Ireland, please contact us – we would love to hear from you!
Jennifer Hurley, Chair
Seminars, conferences and networking sessions
IIA Ireland organises a number of events locally. Below are a list of the seminars, conferences and networking sessions we have lined up for 2019:
- 30 May - Dublin - Round table session for heads of internal audit in financial service
- 26 June - Belfast - CIA: Exam Hints and Tips
To view all upcoming events please see our seminars and networking listings.
We also host training courses, which vary in length and theme. These are as follows:
- 17 - 19 September - An introduction to internal auditing, Dublin
- 4 June - Auditing enterprise-wide risk management (ERM), Dublin
- 18 June - Auditing fraud, Dublin
- 26 June - CIA: exam hints and tips, Belfast
Ireland Region Contact
The IIA Ireland network is supported by regional coordinator Mandy Coleman, who can be reached at email@example.com or on + 353 1 284 9669
Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.