Support for new members
If you're new to the field of internal audit - or just new to IIA membership - we warmly welcome you to our vibrant community of internal audit professionals.
Working in internal audit is exciting and rewarding - but it can also be challenging. That's where we come in. We'll be here with information, guidance and support whenever you need it.
Membership gives you access to...
- A wealth of online guidance and advice, written by experts and practising internal auditors
- Audit & Risk, our bimonthly members' magazine, which is also available to read online
- Our technical helpline on 0845 883 4739 or via email
- A programme of seminars and workshops
- Local support and networking opportunities provided by our regional offices
- The latest jobs in internal audit
Develop new skills
Our qualifications, events and networks provide lots of opportunities to meet other internal auditors and gain insight into different career paths and sectors. If you'd like to enhance your knowledge and skills, here's what you can do:
- Attend a workshop or seminar - our varied programme of events includes technical guidance and softer skills
- Take a professional qualification and follow the path to chartered internal auditor status
- Become an expert in a particular sector by joining a special interest group
- Volunteer for the IIA - hone your organisational and people skills (it also looks great on your CV!)
Chat, tweet, comment - have your say!
Join in the conversation on internal audit and make your views heard. We are active on social media but you can also email us or write a letter:
- Follow the CharteredIIA page on LinkedIn and join the CharteredIIA group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like us on Facebook
- Email us at email@example.com