Which qualification is right for you?
Planning a career in internal auditing?
Great! You should take our professional qualifications starting with the Certified Internal Auditor and then Chartered Internal Auditor.
- Globally-recognised certification
- Leads to the CIA designation
- Three multiple-choice exams to pass
- No experience in internal audit is required to study, but experience must be gained before you can use the CIA designation.
- The gold standard in internal auditing
- Leads to respected CMIIA designation and Chartered Internal Auditor status
- Three case study exams and a professional experience journal to complete
- Holding the CIA is a prerequisite
On secondment or brand new to internal auditing?
If you're on secondment, or new to the profession, you're probably keen to get up to speed with the essentials. Taking our accredited, modular training programme that leads to the IIA Certificate in Internal Audit and Business Risk, will help you do this.
- No previous experience in internal auditing is required
- Can be completed in one year, with no exams to sit
- Practical training that can be tailored to your needs
- Leads to the IACert designation
Working in compliance or another related role?
If you work in a field related to internal audit – such as compliance – you should consider taking the IIA Certificate in Internal Audit and Business Risk. If you're not sure whether you want to complete the full certificate, you could take a single award. Try the IIA Award in compliance audit and assurance.
Talk to our team about which qualification is right for you. Call us on 020 7498 0101 or email email@example.com