6 November | London
Don’t just stand up – ensure you STAND OUT!
Being able to present is one thing, but leaving a real impact on your audience is a completely different skill – especially when presenting back to the audit committee. It’s important to ensure your message is not just understood but delivered with the credibility to drive the necessary action.
This seminar will give you insight into what professional presenters and communicators do differently and how Dale Carnegie takes good presenters and makes them outstanding.
What will I learn?
- Learn how to hold the attention of an audience, and how to keep it
- Understand how to create an immediate and positive impact when presenting
- Become more comfortable and relaxed in high pressure situations
- Get direct and personal feedback about how others perceive you when presenting
Mark Sharratt, Area Director, Dale Carnegie
As a management consultant, executive coach and motivational speaker, Mark Sharratt has a research and consulting background in organisational performance and high performance teams. Mark has consulted with organisations to help unlock hidden levels of performance by fostering the attitude, core behaviours and mindset that underpin success. Mark’s primary focus is working with forward-thinking organisations to realise their growth potential through their people.
CPE core competencies
- Personal skills: persuasion and collaboration
2 CPE points
|17:30 - 18:00
|18:00 - 20:30
||Presentation, Mark Sharratt
This event has been collectively organised by our South committee and East committee.
Sorry, there are no events currently scheduled, please check back again soon