7 November | Birmingham
Recent studies have shown that for 92% of Chief Executives, improving the culture of an organisation leads to increased efficiency and effectiveness in employees. Culture and behaviour are key to running a successful organisation as they aid with staff retention and attracting top quality candidates.
Information governance has seen a significant level of change following new rules that came into force in May 2018. This event is relevant to internal auditors from all sectors and will help them understand the impact these changes have and how they can positively effect culture and behaviour.
What will I learn?
- Remain up to date with developments in information governance
- Understand the impact on organisations and what their responses should be as internal auditors
- Learn how to positively effect culture and behaviours
- Ben Rawal, Aspire Consulting
- Jean-Michel Garcia-Alvarez, Head of Internal Audit at Oaknorth
CPE core competencies
- Maintain up-to-date competencies required for effective internal audit delivery
- Monitor future risk changes to the organisation based on political, economic, social, environmental, legal or technological factors and their potential impact
2 CPE points
|08.00 - 08.30
||Registration and refreshments
|08.30 - 08.40
||Welcome and introduction
|08.40 - 09.40
||Culture and Behaviours, Ben Rawal
|09.40 - 09.45
|09.45 - 10.45
||Information Governance, speaker TBC
This event has been organised by our Midlands committee.
Sorry, there are no events currently scheduled, please check back again soon