7 November | Loughborough
As well as looking at emerging risks, it is important for internal auditors to keep their existing knowledge and skills up-to-date to stay relevant.
This Retail Audit Forum seminar provides the ideal opportunity to network with other internal audit professionals from across the retail sector to discuss common risks, approaches to assurance and key topics affecting the sector.
What will I learn?
- Learn about the financing pressures on businesses in the current, challenging economic climate
- Understand the impact of knowledge and skills on the performance and profitability of an organisation
- Gain an appreciation of the value of a brand, and the impact that reputation (both good and bad) can have on performance
CPE core competencies
- Improvement and innovation
- Business acumen
- Governance, risk and control
5 CPE points
|09:30 - 09:55
||Registration and refreshments
|09:55 - 10:00
|10:00 - 11:00
Risk in Focus 2020
Gavin Hayes - Head of Policy & External Affairs, Chartered IIA
|11:00 - 11:15
|11:15 - 12:30
Financial Risk – Debt to Revenue Pressure
|12:30 - 13:15
|13:15 - 14:10
Human Capital – The Organisation of the Future
|14:10 - 14:30
|14:30 - 15:30
Brand Value and Reputational Risk
Mark Hutcheon - Director, Audit & Risk Advisory, Deloitte
|15:30 - 16:00
This event has been organised by our Retail Audit Forum.
Sorry, there are no events currently scheduled, please check back again soon