Please note: Those looking to re-book ethics-specific courses they've done before, should email firstname.lastname@example.org to do so.
We have grown accustomed to news of organisational failures and crises. And many of these have been attributed to a failure of ethics. This has prompted calls for businesses and professionals to behave more ethically. But what does this mean, and how can we, as internal auditors, ensure we act ethically? This course provides an overview of what you need to do to embed ethics in an internal audit function.
Please note, this online course is only open to UK residents and UK VAT of 20% will be charged.
Who should do the course?
- Internal auditors who want to understand what ethics is in relation to internal audit.
- Internal auditors entering a supervisory or management role who want an overview of embedding ethics.
What will I learn?
After completing this course, you will:
- appreciate the importance of applying professional ethical standards in your function; and
- be able to outline the process for embedding the IIA Code of Ethics in internal audit.
What will I do?
The course comprises two topics and a quiz. You will be recorded as having completed the course when you have worked through the topics and quiz, and reached a minimum grade of 80% on the quiz. When you have completed all the requirements, you will be able to download the course summary. We will then email you a certificate of completion, which details the CPE points.
You have three months to complete the course; however it shouldn’t take you more than one hour to do.
The course is wholly online so you will need access to an internet-enabled device. You will also need to enable pop-ups on your browser to view the two topics. Most of the material is written but there are some audios so you will need speakers or headphones to listen to them.
CPE competency areas covered
- Professional ethics
- Internal audit management
1 CPE point