Please note: This is an ethics-based training course. Those looking to re-book ethics-based courses they've done before, should email firstname.lastname@example.org to do so.
Ethics, ethical dilemmas and ethical challenges have been much discussed over the last decade, in business circles, the public sector and in charities too, as well as in the internal audit profession.
An ethical focus in all we do as internal auditors - and regular reminders of this - is important for us all, given how central this subject is to us, our role, our profession and, ultimately, our organisations.
This online course is only open to UK residents and UK VAT of 20% will be charged.
Who should do the course?
- Internal auditors who want to understand how to practically apply the Code of Ethics.
What will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- discuss why ethics is critical to your role as a professional internal auditor;
- describe the principles and rules of conduct of the IIA Code of Ethics;
- explain why you need to apply the Code of Ethics in your day-to-day work as an internal auditor;
- describe the wider components of the IPPF, and their application in performing engagements ethically; and
- suggest the actions you will take in situations that are ethically challenging.
What will I do?
The course comprises two topics and a quiz. You will be recorded as having completed the course when you have worked through the topics and quiz, and reached a minimum grade of 80% on the quiz. You will be able to download the course summary when you’ve completed these requirements. We will email your certificate of completion, which details the CPE points.
You have 90 days to complete the course; however, it shouldn’t take you more than an hour to do.
The course is wholly online so you will need access to an internet-enabled device. All the material is written.
CPE competency areas covered
1 CPE point