The International Professional Practices Framework is fundamental to your role as an internal auditor. This course gives you a grounding in the framework.
It sets out to answer three questions:
- what is the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF)
- why should you, as an internal auditor, adhere to the IPPF, and
- how can you and your function conform to it?
Notice: This online course is only open to UK residents and UK VAT of 20% will be charged.
Who should do the course?
- New members who want to understand what the IPPF is
- Members who need a refresher on the IPPF
- Non-members who want to understand the standards and principles that internal auditors work to.
What will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- describe the purpose of and the elements that form the IPPF
- explain why it is important to conform to the IPPF in your work, and
- discuss how the IPPF can be practically applied in internal audit activities.
What will I do?
The course comprises a module of seven lessons and a final quiz. You will be recorded as having finished the course when you have completed these components, including achieving a minimum grade of 80% on the final quiz. On finishing the course, you’ll be able to download the course summary. We will email your certificate of completion, which details the CPE points.
You have 90 days to complete the course; however, it shouldn’t take you more than two hours to complete.
The course is online so you will need access to an internet-enabled device. The material is responsive so displays well on any device. However, you’ll need a laptop or PC with a mouse to complete some of the quiz questions. The course consists primarily of written material. However, there are a couple of audios and a video - you will need speakers or headphones to listen to them. We have transcripts for both audios and the video has captioning so you don’t need speakers or headphones to do the course.
CPE competency areas covered
- Technical expertise: IPPF and professional ethics
2 CPE points