Become a member
Whether you’re starting out or have experience in the industry, our membership will help support and inspire you at every stage of your career.
Join us an affiliate member. Pay a one off application fee of £137 and a subscription fee of £200. Your subscription will run to 31 March 2022.
Are you joining to complete our IIA Certificate in Internal Audit and Business Risk programme? If so, you must complete a separate form. Click here for details.
Why join the Chartered IIA?
- Be part of a leading community of internal auditors
- Enhance your status and influence
- Gain greater recognition and raise your profile
- Stay up-to-date on industry changes and best practice that we set and champion
What benefits await me?
- Exclusive webinars and events with industry leading speakers
- Extensive learning and training opportunities
- Key technical guidance and resources
- Insightful editorial features and news in Audit & Risk magazine
- A supportive and inspiring community of internal auditors, across the UK and Ireland
What am I agreeing to?
By applying for membership you are agreeing to:
- Abide by the IIA's Code of Professional Conduct including the Code of Ethics
- Comply with the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- Uphold the IIA's CPE policy
- Our membership terms and conditions
How we will use that information
We will use your information to deliver your member services and process any other orders or requests you may have. You may update your information and mailing preferences online or by emailing email@example.com
Your privacy is important to us and we will never share your information with any third parties other than our contracted suppliers (for example, to arrange delivery of your member magazine).
For more information on please read our data protection policy
We may provide confirmation of your membership status to your current or prospective employers or employment reference agencies. By submitting this form you consent to our doing so.
Terms and conditions
Payment must be received within 30 days of the invoice date after which standard prices will apply. Please read the terms and conditions of membership.