Become a member
Whether you’re just starting out or have years of experience, the Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors is here to inspire and guide you to ensure you get the most out of your career.
As a Chartered IIA affiliate member, you get access to a host of exclusive and invaluable benefits – from dedicated learning and support to relevant events and networking opportunities.
Are you joining to complete our IIA Certificate in Internal Audit and Business Risk programme? If so, you must complete a separate form. Click here for details.
Why join the Chartered IIA?
- Be part of a leading community of internal auditors, across the UK and Ireland
- Enhance your status and influence
- Gain recognition and raise your profile
- Stay up to date on the latest industry developments and best practice – and champion them with us
What benefits do you receive?
- Exclusive webinars and events featuring industry-leading speakers
- Extensive learning and training opportunities
- Relevant technical guidance and resources
- Insightful editorial features and news in Audit & Risk magazine
How much does it cost?
Pay a subscription fee of £203, plus a one-off new member application fee of £137, which will run to 31 March 2023.
What are you agreeing to?
By applying for Chartered IIA membership, you are agreeing to:
- Abide by our Code of Professional Conduct, including our Code of Ethics
- Comply with International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- Uphold the our CPE policy
- Our membership terms and conditions
We look forward to welcoming you as a Chartered IIA member.
How we will use that information
We will use your information to deliver your member services and process any other orders or requests you may have. You may update your information and mailing preferences online or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Your privacy is important to us and we will never share your information with any third parties other than our contracted suppliers (for example, to arrange delivery of your member magazine).
For more information on please read our data protection policy
We may provide confirmation of your membership status to your current or prospective employers or employment reference agencies. By submitting this form you consent to our doing so.
Terms and conditions
Payment must be received within 30 days of the invoice date after which standard prices will apply. Please read the terms and conditions of membership.