Working in internal audit is exciting and rewarding - but it can also be challenging. That's where we come in. We'll be here with information, guidance and support whenever you need it.
Read on for all the benefits of membership.
Guidance and technical support
- A wealth of online technical guidance, written by experts and practising internal auditors
- Personalised advice and support, provided by our dedicated technical team
- Access to our dedicated job site, Internal Audit Jobs
- Professional qualifications, designed to help you build your internal audit career
- Exclusive short skills courses covering specialist subjects. Members save £200!
- Regular news, views and insights via our in-house magazine, Audit & Risk
Networking and events
- A comprehensive programme of workshops, seminars and events – including conferences
- Occasions to connect with peers through our regional network
- Opportunities to hone and develop your skills by volunteering
- Daily social media content covering all the best bits in our calendar
Contribution to the internal audit profession
- Scope to shape the profession through the views and recommendations you put forward
- Influence policy and regulation and contribute to the development of guidance by participating in our volunteer-led guidance working group
All new and existing members must agree to follow:
For any questions about your membership benefits, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7498 0101.